Our development team has added a new feature – the ability to bundle your building designs into portfolios.
In addition to the project tiles on your Autocase home screen, you’ll now see a New Portfolio button. You can select building designs from your projects and immediately see metrics for the grouped portfolio of designs. You’ll see:
- Net Present Value (NPV) per square foot;
- Total NPV of the the portfolio;
- Tonnes of carbon dioxide (CO2) saved by the portfolio – as well as nitric oxide and nitrogen dioxide (NOx), fine particulate matter (PM2.5), sulfur dioxide (SO2), and volatile organic compounds (VOCs);
- Potential houses powered by the electricity saved by the portfolio;
- Potential Olympic-sized swimming pools of water saved by the portfolio; and,
- The portfolio carbon emissions saved stated as an equivalent number of cars taken off the road.
As you add more portfolios you can scroll through them, add notes to keep track of them, and add and delete designs as you wish:
Triple bottom line for portfolios of projects is possible because we have standardized the inputs, methodology and outputs from building cost benefit analysis. Autocase measures occupant productivity, health, community benefits, environmental impacts, and financial performance all in a common metric – dollars.