We have an opening for a Bookkeeper / Administrative Assistant in our Toronto office.
Impact Infrastructure was founded in April 2012 and has offices in New York, Toronto and San Francisco. The company’s primary goal is to create a standardized suite of business case analysis software to promote the development of more sustainable and resilient communities. The team of professionals at Impact Infrastructure have played leadership roles in the economic analysis for all manner of buildings and infrastructure.
The role of the Bookkeeper / Administrative Assistant is to manage the day to day financial requirements of the business and to assist company leadership with a multitude of daily tasks. The ideal candidate has great interpersonal skills to complement their facility with numbers, previous experience in a small business Bookkeeping / Administrative Assistant position and is looking to be key piece of a growing company.
- Minimum college diploma in bookkeeping, business management or basic accounting
- Minimum 2 years of experience in bookkeeping or accounting
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Expertise in Excel and QuickBooks
- Experience in either the software or consulting industry preferable
- Ensure client information is up-to-date and accurate
- Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Ensure bi-weekly payroll is processed timely and accurately
- Preparation, review and reconciliation of financial statements
- Analyze and communicate financial results and proactively identify opportunities for profit improvement
- Development and review of all accounting policies and procedures and recommend and implement internal controls
- Forecast and optimize cash flow positions, ensuring that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational requirements
- Coordinate annual review with external auditors
- Assist with contracting
- Management of employee benefit plan
- Track employee paid time off
- Provide administrative assistance to management
- Other duties as assigned
Come and be a part of our fun, and exciting organization as we strive to make our world more sustainable.
Contact: Stephane Larocque, Chief Operating Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org