The Cornerstone Journal of Sustainable Finance & Banking (JSFB) for April focused on infrastructure.
John Williams corralled several colleagues, partners, friends, and employees of ii to contribute to the JSFB:
- Global Sector Research – Unleashing Impact Capital into Public Infrastructure and Building Projects, John Williams – Impact infrastructure … p.25
- Global Sector Research – Building Sustainable Cities with New Design Processes and Open Data, Brian Young – Autodesk … p.31
- Global Sector Research – Transportation Facilities Focus on Sustainability, Anthony Bernheim – Bernheim + Dean … p.40
- Regional Imperatives – Infrastructure Imperatives Drive Regional Competitiveness, Marty Janowitz – Stantec … p.45
- Enhanced Analytics – Filling the Infrastructure Data Gap in Impact Investing, John Williams – Impact infrastructure… p.49
- Enhanced Analytics – Using Established Tools to Achieve Infrastructure Projects Valuation & Risk Assessment, John Parker – Impact infrastructure… p. 52
- Accelerating Impact – New Tools, New Tricks: Emerging Applications Are Becoming Game Changers, Ryan Meyers – Impact infrastructure… p.54
- Sustainable Standout – Trinity River Vision Authority Applies Sustainability Rating & Business Case Analysis, M. Wilkins & K. Shepherd –Verdunity… p.56
- Sustainable Standout – San Diego Int’l Airport Named First LEED Platinum Certified Commercial Airport Terminal, Jim Grant – HNTB … p. 59
The Journal focused on what is in sustainability valuation for investors. Using a Sustainable Return on Investment (SROI) process can help impact investors understand the risks and full value of infrastructure projects.
Cornerstone Journal of Sustainable Finance & Banking – April 2014
The JSFB can also be accessed from cornerstonecapinc.com.