Farzad Islam was our second Economics Intern this summer. Farzad is an economics student at Ryerson University. Farzad worked on a summer-long project which involved refining the data for our transit cost-benefit analysis tool (BCE for Transit and soon to be AutoCASE for Transit extension to Infraworks). This involved statistically analyzing data from the national household transportation survey in the US and the collection of Canadian transportation and economics data for the Canadian version of Impact Infrastructure’s transit model.
Stay tuned, the Transit Business Case Evaluator (BCE for Transit) is coming soon.
We thank Farzad his hard work, his contribution to AutoCASE, and hope he has another good year at Ryerson.
- Back to School (http://www.impactinfrastructure.com/blog/School/)
- Proud (http://www.impactinfrastructure.com/blog/Proud/)
- Ciencia sem Fronteiras Scholarship Program
- New Look Blog (http://www.impactinfrastructure.com/blog/NewLookBlog/)
- Mighty Oaks (http://www.impactinfrastructure.com/blog/coop/) update – Christy has just started her Masters in Financial Management at Vlerick Business School in Brussels, Belgium.