Interested in Green Infrastructure, Low Impact Development, Stormwater Best Management Practice, or Green Buildings? Here are some resources …
It has been a busy few months on the pre-summer conference scene and I’ve pulled together a collection of papers and presentations from Impact Infrastructure:
- Presentation to a workshop at the International Symposium on Sustainable Systems and Technology – ISSST 2016 (May 15-18, 2016, Phoenix) to explore harmonization of value-based Multi-Criteria Decision Analysis (MCDA) methodologies for use in sustainability decision-making.
- Presentation to ISSST 2016 on Innovations in Methods – Striving for Standards in Sustainability.
- Paper for ISSST 2016 “Striving for Standards in Sustainability”.
- Presentation to Grey to Green Conference 2016 – Addressing Climate Change with Green Infrastructure June 1-4, 2016, Toronto.
- Paper – Making Transit Reliability Benefits Accessible to Engineers. Coming soon, ASCE International Conference on Transportation and Development, June 24-26, 2016, Houston
- Presentation to AIA Convention May 19-21, 2016, Philadelphia – Designing for Optimal Value.